Need a New Jersey DYFS Attorney? Call Us Anytime.

Free initial consultation. All major credit cards accepted.

Order To Show Cause

New Jersey DYFS Order To Show Cause Attorneys

When DYFS removes your children, they begin the abuse and neglect case against you by filing an Order To Show Cause and a Complaint with the court. You should appear at the filing of the Order To Show Cause and Complaint with your attorney. If you do not appear, DYFS will provide you with a copy of the court papers. An Order To Show Cause is a special court order that tells you to appear in court on a specific date (return on the Order To Show Cause) for the judge to consider your case. In the Complaint, DYFS lays out the allegations as to how it believes that you have abused or neglected your child. DYFS must also show why it needs to remove your child from your home. Or, if DYFS only wants to check on your family (Title 30), it must show why that is necessary.

How your DYFS case starts may have a big impact on how it begins. Thus, it is no wonder why clients that call me from the start have seen great results. Children get returned and they get returned quicker. Others that wait a long time to call me have a different story. Over a year has gone by and a lot has not been done. The case has been mismanaged from the begining. This is really sad because it didn't have to be this way. With a DYFS case, it is all on the line. You could lose your children forever. As a result, you need to get the best help you can so that you can fight back! If you want to fight the system, call us right now!

The Law Offices of Jef Henninger represents clients throughout New Jersey including: Newark, Jersey City, Hackensack, Trenton, Morristown, Paterson, NJ, Toms River, New Brunswick, Trenton and Camden as well as the counties of Essex, Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Morris, Union, Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth, Ocean, Burlington, Atlantic, Mercer and Camden.

Our New Jersey DYFS lawyers can fight for you anywhere in New Jersey including: Atlantic County, Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Essex County, Gloucester County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Ocean County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County and Warren County.